- Display Color OLED
- Working current 30mA
- Resolution +-1%
- Dimension 59*36*34mm
- Pulse Rate(PR) 30-250bpm
- Blood oxygen saturation 35%-100%
- Working enviromment Temperature 5-40C
- Humidity <=80%
- Atmospheric presure 86-106kPa
- Easy to operate
- Universal display for easy detection
- Anti-ambient light interference and anti-motion technology
- Low power consumption
- Low battery and low battery indicator
- No signal automatic shutdown
- With 360 degree gravity sensor
- Color OLED display”
This finger pulse oximeter is designed for people who want to know its SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation) and glitch rate. The compact and lightweight design allows you to carry it anywhere and stay healthy anytime, anywhere.
- One-key measurement
- Accurate and reliable
- The large OLED display can display the results.
How to get your SpO2 and heart rate results?
- Insert your finger into the oximeter and press the button;
- During the measurement, please do not walk around and stay still;
- Wait 5 to 15 seconds, you can check the measurement result.
- fingertip pulse oximeter
- user manual
The device is only used for sports and aviation purposes, not medical equipment.
Do not use the device on infants or newborns.
It can be used before or after exercise, but it is not recommended to be used during exercise. It should be kept still during measurement
Please read the attached instruction manual carefully to avoid any misuse and keep it for future reference.
When the battery voltage is low, a low battery symbol will appear on the display, and you need to replace the battery in time.